Happy First Blog of 2015 and more importantly if I haven’t said it to you already, Happy and healthy 2015. Wishing lots of fun, laughter, love and multiple blessings! As I type this I feel as if I am back at the beginning of 2014 doing the same thing. To think that another year of blogging has flown by seems crazy. I was not as active in 2014 as I was in the years prior but I had a great time expressing myself through this forum. I’ve done a little brainstorming and a lot of soul searching and really want to push myself more. The only thing holding me back is me…so no more excuses! Warm up is over! It’s GAME time y’all!
You guys are a driving force for this blog. I love being able to interact and talk to you. You have given me a renewed spirit and confidence and helped me come out of a comfort zone. Thank you for reading and sharing. For taking time to comment, to request looks and reviews. For laughing at my not always funny jokes. There is so much to be grateful to you all for and I am. I do not do this for the applause or the ‘likes’. I learnt to not take someone hitting the like button personally. Just the fact that it is viewed as many times as it is means enough. So a huge THANK YOU with lots of pink kisses. It will only get better from here.
What blogging trouble (good, of course) did I cause in 2014? Here is a snippet!
- 45 blog posts (there were 81in 2013).
- Viewed more than 24,000 times (not bad considering I blogged a lot less than the previous year)
- April showers could have been the reason for my busiest day. One Make-up Look, 3 Rocking Hairstyles– rocked!
- We worldwide- 159 countries viewed my blog last year.
- Most referrals from Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and my lovely blogger friends Niicolea.com and Unveiledglamour.com (thanks ladies).
- Make-up looks and product reviews were the most popular!
Outside of my blog, I continued to cause trouble. Some of that included
- It was a busy year for weddings and events with more than 7 weddings and double that in major events.
- Published in a couple of Urban magazines and websites.
- 5 page spread published in Black Hair and Beauty Magazine!
- Worked with US Recording Artist Jeremih and his dancers at the MOBOs which was televised.
- Expanded into children’s Face painting and worked a great event with my Twin and fellow MUA Donna Oliveiro.
- More music videos and advertising campaigns.
- Countless photoshoots and beating faces!
- Increased my client consultations and so much more.
So what can you expect in the coming year…
Group workshops and more 1:1 beauty sessions
More videos on my YouTube Channel
3 new blog posts per week
Hair and Makeup
Reader features and LOTS more.
I seriously am just getting started so I hope you will continue on this crazy journey with me! It wouldn’t be the same without you!
Celfie game can only get stronger in 2015! Below is like 25% of the looks of 2014 so you can only imagine! *covers eyes but peeks through*