I love getting requests! Seriously the fact that you take time to get in touch and ask questions or request looks means a lot. I posted a green glitter look on my Facebook Page a couple weeks ago and I was asked to recreate the look on myself without the glitter. It is a simple look and one that I know you can recreate! Greens are beautiful and I wish more people would rock it! I have a simple pink lip and a bolder orange one.
Here’s the breakdown!
- Start with moisturised and primed skin!
- Use NYX Jumbo pencil in Sparkle Green as eyelid base
- Pat Bourjois Intense 05 Green eyeshadow onto of above
- Lightly blend the edges
- Use dark brown matte shadow in crease
- Blend above with medium brown or colour close to skin tone
- Add shimmer to brow bone
- Apply mascara or false lashes
Complete the rest of your look!
If you wanna know how I do my eyelashes or foundation- check out my videos on YouTube!
Would you rock it with the bold lip or simple one?
Stay tuned for the next look out on Monday!
Leave a Reply