♥ Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Powder – Medium Brown
One thing that Anastasia knows is brows. Her powders are pigmented and when applied well give a natural finished look. She has a range of brow products but I do always seem to come back to her powders.
√ Great colour payoff
√ 7 duo shades from Blonde to Auburn
√ 2 FOR 1. Powder comes with a light and darker shade for the perfect brow.
♥ WETNWILD On Cloud Nine Palette
I only use this palette for the matt brown shadow which is gorgeous for darker brows.
√ Drug store price point. I got this in NYC for abour $4
√ A little goes a long way.
√ Colour doesn’t fade nor does it look ashy.
♥ MAC Expresso eye shadow
Mac have a range of matt shadows that are perfect for your brows no matter what the colour.
√ More than one purpose. Use on your eyes and brows. Save on money.
√ Long lasting and durable. Staying power is great especially with a brow set or clear mascara.
√ Cost is £12.50 but is worth it
Here are some Beauty Holder Beauty Tips when working with powder.
- Short like strokes. Mimic hair and always go in the direction of growth
- Use powder that is at least 2 shades lighter than your hair colour. Yes! Even if your hair is red or black.
- Any matt powder will do. So you don’t have to break the bank.
- You can be daring if you want to and use coloured eye shadows on the brows especially if you have bright pink or blue hair.
- Use a light hand. Add more powder to the middle and the tip and be gentle at the front.
- After applying gently brush off loose powder that may be sticking to the hair making it darker than it is or appear to ashy.
Oh! The gel liner I used to use was a brown liner called Dip down by MAC.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Coming up tomorrow…
Pounds vs. Pennies
Reviews and more reviews!