I am seriously so overwhelmed when I am nominated for a blog award. Considering I have been on what seems an extremely long blog hiatus for a while, I am so flattered. This nomination means so much also because it comes from the beautiful Nina Fashion Life. She continues to inspire me and support my blog. She is a great source of encouragement and delivers some banging blogs. Please check out and follow her blog www.ninafashionlife.com | Thank you again, Nina. Sorry, it took me so long, gorgeous!
These are the breaks, well, the rules for those I nominate below!
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I promise to keep them light. So here are… 7 facts about myself!
- Although I am a Make-Up Artist, I do not wear make-up everyday. I normally only wear makeup on a special event of for a specific blog.
- I am a hair chameleon. If I do not change my hairstyle/ look at least once a month I cannot cope. Whether it is colour, length, weave, natural, curly or straight. You name it, I have done it and will continue to do it. Who doesn’t want to be a slightly different person everyday!
- I act tough (thats the Brooklyn in me) but I am a hopeless romantic. I love, Love and everything that it embodies.
- My favourite animal is the Cow. I adore them and seriously should have stopped eating beef well before I actually did. MOOO!
- I have developed this serious fear of heights. I never had it in my youth but now am absolutely petrified of bridges, heights. I actually think Godzilla is going to come up out the water and smash up any bridge I am on. No words.
- I have 9 tattoos and still counting. (Just don’t tell my Daddy)!
- I still keep a diary and have done since High School. Hey! You never know, I may wanna publish my memoirs one day!
Here are the lovely bloggers I nominate!
Hope you enjoyed this post. I have been nominated for another award (yay!) and will be posting that tomorrow!
Have a great day y’all!