This is a little something for the Men! I haven’t done a blog for you in a while and what better one to come back with than one all about Movember!
What is it? Quite simply, every November, men grow moustaches and raise awareness (and money) for testicular and prostate cancer and also mental health. On the 1st of November, ‘Mo Bros’ take up the challenge of growing their ‘taches for 30 days. This is not small time- it’s a movement and we can all take part. To find out more about Movember, click here.
So whether you fancy a ‘Denzel Washington’ ‘Tom Selleck’ or even ‘Trey Songz’ (had to be done) type moustache here are a couple of tips to help you along your way.
(image credit: google images)
Here are a couple of quick tips.
- Your MOustache is KING! Keep the rest of your face clean so it can shine in all its hairy glory!
- Gently exfoliate that upper lip! Getting rid of excess dirt and oils will keep the ingrown hairs at bay
- Moisturise! Don’t forget the ‘tache when you cleanse tone and moisturise!
- Drink your water! Keep your body hydrated! This will encourage growth! Honest!
- Have fun with it! Take funny pictures and upload them! Get everyone involved!
- Do your RESEARCH and donate to a legit organisation!
- Remember it is for a great cause! You’ve helped raise awareness for Men’s Cancers and Mental Health! YOU GO BOY!
Until next time!