Did I mention they are all under £10.00 (if you live in the UK that is).
Remember to pay attention to your skin type when choosing products. Most brands have a wide selection of items for Sensitive, Oily, Dry, Mature skin and more. This is a quick list of some of the good products out there. There are more costly items that are amazing but this post will focus on some that won’t break that trust fund or your drinking budget.
If you haven’t started your skin care routine yet, maybe these products will serve as a starting point.
- Nivea for Men Deep Cleansing Face Wash- around £3.50-£3.99
Nivea really is a brand that you can trust when it comes to skin care. The above not only refreshes your skin but does as the name suggests, provides a deep clean.
- Nivea for Men Skin Energy Face Wash -Instant Effect Q10- around £4.00-£4.95
Another one from Nivea. Gives dull skin a much needed boost and revives the skin leaving you looking and feeling refreshed!
- Nivea for Men Exfoliating Face Scrub- around £4.49
- Bulldog Original Face Scrub- around £5.50 and up
- No. 7 for Men Energising Moisturiser- £8.25 @ Boots
- L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturiser – Around £7.99 and up