Yay! I have been tagged! Almost like ‘Tag, you’re it’! The only difference is that I have to answer a couple of questions and then pass the tag along. Thank you to fellow beauty blogger, the lovely Luchessa, of Beauty Expressions by Luchessa for tagging me. I loved the questions she chose and hope when I tag some of my other bloggers they will enjoy it as much as I have!
The above image is courtesy of Luchessa’s tag.
These are the breaks- well the rules!
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people [ or how many you feel like ] and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. When you turn off all technology, what do you enjoy doing the most when you’re alone? It would have to be writing. I love to see my thoughts, ideas, emotions etc take on a life of their own on paper. When they are out of my head, they take on a life of their own and start me on a different journey than the one just in my head.
2. If you had the chance to contribute to a charity of your choice, who would you help? The National Autistic Society. Although I donate it is never enough. My 10 year old Son is Autistic and he has changed my world for the better. I wish that there was more education and awareness about Autistic Spectrum Disorder and how life is for those who are affected by it, including families, friends, teachers, support workers and more.
3. What’s in your purse (travel bag, beach bag) that you’re embarrassed about? Absolutely nothing!
4. A show you’ve always wanted to watch, but you never did? Lala’s Full Court Life! I love her style!
(Photo credit: VH1.com google images)
5. What is the best advice that you have been given? To not chase love. If the person truly loves and wants you, they will know how to find you.
6. A beauty product, that you’re dreaming of, but still haven’t gotten yet? Candy Yum Yum lipstick by MAC | It seems to be permanently sold out!
(Photo credit: haute dare.com -google images)
7. Which blogger or youtube vlogger had the biggest impact on you so far and why? Beautiful Kayekie (blogger). When I first started blogging, she was my first follower. She gave me lots of encouragement and support as a newbie simply by reading and commenting on my posts. Her blogs are always inspiring, fresh and engaging. She is an absolute doll.
8. What is the worst thing to say on a first date? (personal experience?!) “My ex used to do that!“ Needless to say comparisions to the ex didn’t lead to a second date! Oops!
9. A beauty fail: What’s the high-end product that you’re disappointed about? It is more disappointment at many of the high-end brands still not catering to women of colour with foundations. They either have a one colour fits all or no colour at all. It frustrates me to know that there is a large market being overlooked.
10. What is your personal “fashion no – go”? (a style that came back & you still don’t understand why) Culottes or pants that stop just under the knee. Choose a length- any length, just not that length! I cannot shake my head any more.
11. What would you say to a newbie in the blogosphere? Any tips? Be yourself! Don’t feel that you have to compete with the number of posts people put out or their content. Blog about what you are passionate about and don’t be discouraged about numbers of followers of likes. Be proud of what you do and that will shine through! Good luck, we can’t wait to hear from you!
There you have it! My 11 questions and responses.
Here are my totally random questions with the bloggers I have tagged immediately below.
- How did you get into blogging?
- Can you describe your blog in 3 words?
- What is your go to make-up look? Please post a picture!
- If you were a superhero, what would your name and special power be?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Did you follow your childhood dream? If not, what led you to where you are today? (please share your childhood dream)
- Where do you look for inspiration?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite book?
- Is there a song that you would not admit to owning?
- Does your name have a meaning?
I Tag the following:
If I haven’t tagged you please forgive me. Go ahead and do it anyway. I have now tagged you in spirit and would love to see what you come up with!
Facebook: The Beauty Holder
Leave a Reply