It’s Fri-YAY!!! I feel like I have been anxiously awaiting the weekend for a couple of days. Honestly, I do not like to wish the days away but it has been one of those weeks. How are y’all doing? How are things?
Excited to be blogging and vlogging and getting back to me again! There is something about expressing yourself in an unapologetic way. Just being who you are and seriously making no apologies for that! I digress…
Building the confidence to wear dresses again has been an uphill battle. The confidence in dresses is one thing but the confidence overall in this new body of mine is another. More on confidence coming soon. You can always check here for some tips that have worked for me in the past. I did not think I would be able to rock bandage dresses or even mini dresses so this has pushed my fashion in a different direction.
So I recently went on a shopping spree… for some occasionwear for a couple of events I have coming up. These dresses made me feel beautiful and put a smile on my face that did not leave so I knew they were winners! One was my Valentine’s dress… can you guess which one? Let me know which is your fave! Shoutout to SOUNDATION whose new song ‘WAITING’ is used in the video. Link to the song is in video description box!
- Hold Your Head Bandage Dress | Dark Orange | Size S | Fashion Nova
- Ripple Dress | Black | UK 8 | Lipsy
- Mesh Ruched Bodycon Dress | Floral Print | UK 8 | Missguided
- Morticia Dress | Black | Size S | Fashion Nova
- Plunge Bandage Dress Midi | Rose | UK 10 | Missguided
- Kocktails Bandage Dress | Deep Red | Size S | Fashion Nova
- Nature Made Dress | Denim Blue | Size S | Fashion Nova
- Off the Shoulder Jumpsuit | Grey | UK 10 | Missguided
- Nova Boost Jumpsuit | Black | Size S | Fashion Nova with Duster Coat | Pink | UK 8 | Primark
For my thoughts and feelings about Fashion Nova, watch this video below.
Hope you enjoyed this post. I have some beauty related ones coming up for you next as I know my old school followers have missed them!
Appreciate you steady supporting me and I thank you 🙂
Big hugs and extra besos 💋