When I said that I am broadening my blog into a more lifestyle type blog it wasn’t lip service! I love that many of you want to know more about me and have loads of questions. There is a lot of interaction over on my twitter (come join in the fun @thebeautyholder ) page and so I wanted to bring it here too!
I have been a vegetarian for a little over 2 years and 4 months. Whilst I still eat fish at present, I am considering becoming Vegan. That will be for another post. In any case, I posted a pic of my dinner on Twitter and got a great response so I thought I would share it here.
Eating clean as a Vegetarian does not have to be boring! Courgetti is courgette spaghetti without the pasta! Check out my DM does Dinner series with this tasty treat!
- Salmon Fillet or any fish of your choice (you can also use meat if you would like)
- 2 Organic Courgettes (Zucchini)
- Garlic, Dill, Cayenne Pepper, West Indian Green Seasoning, Coriander
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Additional veggies and ingredients are optional. Make it your own!
- Spiralizer (got mine from Amazon)
Veggies – approx 3-5 mins
Fish– approx 10 mins (to clean and season)
Veggies- approx 8 mins
Fish – approx 25 mins (dependent on size and thickness of fillet)
- Wash and prepare the vegetables using the spiralizer
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 6 for Salmon
- Clean and prep Salmon and season to taste
- Bake Salmon in foil for 25 mins
- Heat frying pan and then add EVOO as well as garlic, dill and cayenne pepper
- Use paper towel to soak up some of the water from the courgettes before tossing gently in the oil for approx 6 mins
- Add onions, carrots or any thing else
- Break Salmon into bite size pieces and gently mix into courgetti
- Plate and enjoy!
This dish is not only quick and easy but tastes delicious and is a great way to incorporate veggies into a meal without them feeling like its a chore!
Hope you enjoyed! Coming up next… another #CopMyCloset