When the clocks go back then I know it is time to get out my scarves and hats! I love the Fall and Winter season, turtlenecks and hot chocolate. Could have something to do with me being a Winter baby or that I tend to have more bad hair days with this weather! I digress…
My lipstick obsession has been renewed lately by some of Rimmel’s latest lippies! These super gorgeous lipsticks are exactly as the name suggests, moisturising! They literally glide on the lips and the colour payoff is divine. They are richly pigmented and bold and soft on the lips. A light sweet smell with a slight stain the longer you leave the darker colours on. I haven’t paired the lipsticks with a lipliner or gloss as they honestly do not need it. Picked them up at Superdrug here in the UK for about £6.45! There are more shades but these are 5 of my favourites.
We already know I am not that fashion conscious but I thought I would pair the lips with some of my New York hat collection! Brooklyn Salute!
1. Vintage Pink | NYC Blue Hat from Matalan
2. In Love With Ginger | Brooklyn Dodgers SnapBack from Lids (New York)
3. As You Want Victoria | Blue and White NYC from Primark
4. Latino| Yankees Snap Back
5. Dark Night Waterl-oops! | Brooklyn Beanie from Primark
Which is your favourite?