I was tagged by the lovely Nicole to do the above tag! Here goes and they are in no specific order! Eeek!
- I am obsessed with infomercials. I can watch them for hours.
- I cry when people sing Happy Birthday to me and have done since I was a little girl.
- The exclamation mark is my best friend! I am that animated when I speak that I use them at the end of every sentence almost! My English Teacher would not be impressed!
- My nicknames are DM, Danger Mouse and English Muffin (those are the ones I can share)! 🙂
- Absolutely obsessed with Indian Culture. Bindi’s, Music, Films, Bangles, Sari’s- the whole nine!
- If I buy a pocketbook and it has a matching wallet, I have to get it.
- I have way too much make-up!
- I dry old satsumas and turn them into pumpkins.
- I wish I had pursued dancing as a career.
- I will not sleep if I have seen a Spider in the house and it has not been caught.
- I have double jointed fingers
- I was named after Donna Summer and Marie Osmond.
- People used to call my Brother and I ‘Donny and Marie’
- I have to speak to my Daddy at least once a day if not more.
- If I do not have hot milk in my cereal, it can not be eaten.
- Onion Bagels are everything.
- I seriously love wearing turtlenecks and jeans.
- I became a Vegetarian on the 1st January 2013 and have not looked back since!
- New York will always be home! Where Brooklyn at?
- Kel is not the only one who loves Orange Soda!
Hope you enjoyed!
I tag everyone and anyone who reads this to do this tag! I especially tag Etta’s Threads, Naturaleasehair and Beautiful Kayakie